Wednesday, September 4, 2019

#clearthelist

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

WOW!!!
I have taught middle school math and science for 10 years and wanted to try something new this year! I took a job at Legacy Primary teaching the Multi-Age Class which consists of 3rd-5th grades! I started to buy things for my new classroom, Amazon was at our house daily, but after a move from Kansas, planning a wedding, buying a house in Nebraska, and going on a honeymoon I was limited in some of the things I wanted to do. 
Thats when I learned about a Texas teacher who started the movement #clearthelist to get help from others for their classroom. I thought I would give it a try, given that I am starting from scratch and I could only put so much towards my new classroom. I never thought I would get so much help! 

People are so generous and thoughtful and I love that I have a support group that helps support me! I am grateful and humbled at all the people who donated to my classroom!! 

Thank you to The Bingham family, The Campbell family, The Matland Family, Dawn Carlos, Karen Massie, Marla Alberts, Janice Campbell, and Tammi Westergard!!!


I am so excited to share ideas on this blog of things I tried in my classroom!



Sometimes the pups won't get out of the pictures! :) 




If you would like to donate to my classroom I would forever be grateful! I also plan on sharing all your wonderful gifts here on the blog with how I use them!

-Sunshine





No comments:

Post a Comment