Monday, April 6, 2020

Cascarones

Living in Houston for 3 years I had always heard of cascarones but I never had made them! 
We bought them at the grocery store last year and had a lot of fun with my family over Easter weekend 2019! 

This year I tried making my own and I had everything I needed to make from home! 

Eggs, food coloring, vinegar, and tissue paper or construction paper to make 
homemade eco-friendly confetti!

I was also able to use all the innards of the eggs for all the recipes I made throughout the week... 

...chocolate chip cookies, banana bread, carrot cake, dog treats and dog cake. I learned that 1 egg is 1/4 of a cup- so when I measured out eggs it was easy! 



Cant wait to post photos of my crushing the egg on Ryans head! :)

Enjoy the tutorial! 




No comments:

Post a Comment