Saturday, September 7, 2019

Some read aloud books

I think one of my favorite times of the day is reading to my kids! I love that I have all their attention, they sit around me, I love making voices while reading, and I love seeing the emotion on their faces! It has happened twice now, that when I show the book that I am going to read, some of the kids say, "this is one of my favorites" or "we read this one a lot at home". Warms my heart that they are still being read too in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade! Here are 2 of the books that were bought off my #clearthelist . Thank you so much for supporting my classroom! :)

This first book, We don't eat our Classmates was such a fun read! My kids got such a good laugh at it, and I also read it to my husband at home and we both had a good chuckle.



We read this one during library and it is about loving who you are and when you do, its the day you begin. The kids really liked this one!


I have a couple more books I would like to share with my class and with your help, we can make it happen! Check out my list on Amazon!! My students and I would be forever grateful! 

-Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment