Sunday, October 7, 2012

Finishing up August!

It is October, my favorite month, and I have realized that I have not blogged in over a month! I apologize because I feel like it is my first year teaching again, but don't worry, I LOVE IT! My new school has awesome support and my students are wonderful!


Did the glow Run in August! It was a lot of fun, but I wasn't completely trained for since I started Farrells. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Farrells it is  a kickboxing/strength training class. It is a wonderful community and I have met so many neat people through the program! It means that every morning I am up at 4:30 am and at class by 5am then shower and off to school. I usually get to school around 7:20 am and kids come at 8:10. The day always flies by with a blink of an eye, but I absolutely love it, and it is nice to enjoy each day with my students! I find myself teaching more creatively because the students appreciate it!

If you are my friend on facebook you have noticed that I love sunrises and sunsets! I post them often, but that is one awesome thing about Nebraska is the wonderful views!
Timothy went on a boys trip this summer and loved this brewery, so mom and I decided that we would decorate a cake with the label of the beer he enjoyed! I had so much fun being creative!

One of the things that I LOVE about being home is that I am able to be with family. We had a family reunion at Mahoney state park, and it was so awesome to see everyone!

 My honeybee!
 All the cousins! It is hard to get everyone looking at the camera!
What are cousins for???...Tyler figured that out when he left the table someone, not naming names here, unscrewed the lid on the parmesean. When Tyler went to shake some on his pizza it was a parmesean waterfall!!! Ahhhh we need to get together more often!

Thanks for making it to the bottom! I will be blogging at least once a week again! I promise to not leave you in the dust!

-sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment