Sunday, October 7, 2012

Appreciation

Here is what I had to look at all through parent teacher conferences. Weather wo/men were saying that Wednesday (10/3) was going to be the last day in the 80's until February! I woke up at 4:30 am, went to Farrells for class, then drove to school. Was in school all day, kids got out at 3:10 and I was scrambling to get things done because 4:15 was my first conference. I had conferences until 8:30 that evening. 
Needless to say I was unable to enjoy or even step outside when the sun was out! 
I am enjoying every minute of fall and loving the cooler weather. I am ok with missing the last day of high temps! Leaves are changing and falling! It is something I have missed for 3 years!
Sometimes the days just go by so fast. One thing I am thankful for though is that I have 3 windows. My room at Killough (in Houston) was in the middle of the school so I had no way to see the beauty of outside.

I am so blessed to be in such a wonderful district! I love everything about Bennington! Parent teacher conferences were so awesome, I had butterflies at first but once I got through the first couple parents I realized there was no reason to be nervous. These parents were so interested in their child's education. I have a class blog that I post announcements and pictures on and the parents said they were so thankful for it! I am happy the parents are using the blog that I put all my time and hard work into. It is nice to feel appreciated. 

-sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment