Saturday, April 4, 2020

Homemade Bread and Baked Goods

Another pizza!
We like Italian Fridays!
So I tried to make....
with broccoli and bacon!
(When I make pizza I bake the crust for 10 minutes first!)



I couldn't sleep one night, so started cleaning, then I thought... I think I have carrots in the fridge that need to go... I should try and make carrot cake!! This is the first time I have attempted this!! So at 2am I was chopping carrots and watch Survivor!!


 The pictures shown are the next day...when the cakes had cooled and I made frosting!



I then wanted to attempt making my own hotdog and hamburger buns! Ryan told me that one of his favorite meals at school growing up was chicken patty day, so I picked some chicken patties up from ALDI and make some homemade buns to go along with them!
(In the bread machine)

 and with the same dough I made hotdog buns which we ate with loaded deer brats!


 I am loving baking and cooking and trying new recipes with my bread machine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment