Sunday, April 5, 2020

BLT's

Its really fun to make recipes from ingredients from other recipes!
 I had milk in the fridge from making ranch (with Ryans wings last night, and the carrot cake) and I had bacon in the fridge from our chicken alfredo pizza! 

So I thought....Sunday lunch...lets have BLT's!


I followed this recipe and I followed the order that was listed.

2 pound loaf of bread
1 cup lukewarm water
1/3 cup luke warm milk
3 Tablespoons butter
3 3/4 bread flour- I use King Arthur
3 Tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 active yeast


Hubby cutting the fresh warm bread! I LOVE the way my house smells when I bake bread!



Can't wait until our garden will produce lettuce and tomatoes! For now these are store bought!


Puppies looking for a dropping!


Now we have fresh bread for the week and Ryan can make his Peanut Butter and Jellies for lunch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment