Saturday, March 28, 2020

New Bread Machine!

I am on a website in my community called "Buy Nothing" I have gotten some really neat items off of it and am so grateful of what I have received for free out of the goodness of their hearts! I always make sure I give as much as I receive as to keep the giving going! Whats really neat about this group is, that you don't get it if you comment first. The person giving away the item will choose someone within 24 hours. You may not write "interested" or "in line" you have to write why you want it and/or how you will use it. 

Someone commented that they wanted to give away a bread machine and I commented that would be interested in it as a newly married women with a new home and new hubby to bake and cook for! He told me how growing up his mom always made him cinnamon raisin bread, so I wanted to have that around for him! Turns out, the person who posted it gave it to someone else, which is a-okay!! Its then that I got a pm from someone I had previously sold dog scarves too, she said she had one that she was willing to give away because she was not using it! I was SO EXCITED!!!! I picked the bread machine up around 5 pm and cleaned it and made bread THAT NIGHT!!! I was up to 11pm (my bedtime is around 8:30pm) and the house smelled GLORIOUS!!!! 

Below you can see my helper in the kitchen! You can never move too fast in our kitchen or a paw or tail will get stepped on! Oscar is pulling the late night hours with me baking! :)




 Making Pizza Dough!





Trying out Cinnamon Raisin Bread!
The only thing that Ryan requests that I change in this recipe is to add one more teaspoon of sugar! Recipe calls for 3 Tablespoons- he thinks one more teaspoon would be the bees knees!









I am having SO MUCH FUN baking and trying new recipes! :) 

-Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment