Saturday, March 28, 2020

2 Weeks of Meal Planning- Recipes and ideas!

2 Weeks of Meal Planning

With this time at home instead of feeling "stuck" I feel blessed. 
Blessed for the opportunity to try new things, 
blessed with time with my puppies, 
blessed that I am able to take walking breaks, 
blessed that my job enables me to work from home,
blessed that I have patience supportive parents of my students. 

I am love trying new recipes! I wanted to make this post so I had a place to find them again and for YOU-- in case you need any inspiration of meals for the week!!! All these meals have been amazing and make at least 4 servings which is 2 the evening of, and 2 the next day for lunch for my husband and I! I am sure all these can be doubled for bigger families or for more leftovers!

Here were are meals for the past 2 weeks! I linked them if I used recipes from other websites, on the foods that have no links, I just winged it!

Monday- Chicken Adobo- This is becoming a staple in our house! We were having it about bi-monthly, and I LOVE sauted onions, so I always double the onions for this recipe.

Tuesday- Cheesy Potatoes and Deer Brats- Love when we can eat an animal that Ryan brought home!

Wednesday- Turkey Burgers and Brussels- We try to not eat a lot of beef, and we love roasted brussels with just olive oil, salt and pepper.

Thursday- Mississippi Pot Roast or Mississippi Pot Roast Whole30- not doing a whole30 but it feels better using ghee instead of a whole stick of butter! I made some roasted potatoes with this and we ate leftover brussels with it. 

Friday- Homemade Pizza and Homemade Brownies!- Ryans pizza had olives, mushrooms  jalepenos and turkey pepperoni and mine had turkey pepperoni, pineapple, and jalepeno. No side vegetable here! Italian Friday!! Garlic Bread, Pizza, and brownies! 

Saturday Morning- Banana Bread

Sunday Morning- We had a schmorgesbourg of food! I made homemade Waffles and fresh squeezed orange juice and Ryan made scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato and peppers and oven bacon.

Monday- Garlic Chicken Green Bean Stirfry- Ryan and I love this recipe also! We like to use Coconut Aminos instead of Soy Sauce, but when money gets tight we have to use low sodium soy sauce. 

Tuesday- Black Bean, Chicken, Salsa Verde Enchiladas (one pan to eat for 2 days and 1 for the freezer for the next week!) and Chocolate Chip Cookies - I even made a video!

Wednesday- Chicken Parmesan- I ate this over steamed broccoli and he ate it over rotini!

Thursday- Black Bean Chili, Homemade Cinnamon Rolls and Caramelitas 

Friday- Stromboli Dough (using a Bread Machine)  - Inside the Stromboli. Ryans had ham, turkey pepperoni, mushrooms and provolone, and mine had mozzarella  and turkey pepperoni  Italian Friday! I was able to pick up Mozzarella Sticks and Jalepeno Poppers for our appetizer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment