Monday, August 26, 2019

Classroom Transformation!

IT’S READY!
Here is the classroom!
I love flexible seating and this school encourages it! I am hoping to buy more yoga balls through a grant! I have a side table that I put 2 mushroom chairs at, a bean bag chair, and I was able to find carpet at my new house under the stairs to make the classroom feel alittle bit more “homey”. 


I make curtains to help add more color and half way take out the afternoon sun.


I also have a mini futon for the kids to sit at while at stations.


Ready for the first day of school! Ready to mold the minds of the 2019-2020 school year!
(Do you see outside my big windows?? I have 2 picnic tables and and a amphitheater to the right with lots of bench seating and a stage for all our morning meetings!)

-Sunshine 

No comments:

Post a Comment