Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day? I will take it!

What a wonderful feeling to go to sleep knowing that I can sleep in Wednesday morning... setting no alarm and watching onnnnnne more episode of Arrow, or Greys Anatomy, or Hart of Dixie, or how about one of each...midnight rolls around and I guess its time to go to bed!

A snow day feels like a day where anything can happen, it is bought time, time that I am supposed to be at work, but I get to choose how I use it! Sleeping in is always at the top of list, especially since I not longer get to do it on the weekends! My body still got up at 630am, but at least I wasn't forced to get up!

I was able to read at my local coffee shop while enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee
I was able to clean and do laundry
I was able to get my taxes done
I was able to get gas and fill up my window washer fluid in my car
I was able to go get groceries, and prepare snacks and meals for the rest of the week
I was able to go for a run
annnnd I was able to paint my nails, something I LOVE doing. (plus trying to save my money for my summer travels-- nail polish is SO much cheaper than a mani/pedi!)

So again...bought time.... now I might actually be able to use my upcoming weekend for fun instead of running errands..

I always feel blessed being a teacher and have never taken it for granted. I love what I do, and I still love that feeling of staying up late watching the news to wait and see my district go across the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment